November 2, 2019 | 9A - 3P
Your interest as an exhibitor in the WCCares Craft Fair for Friday Fare is greatly appreciated. This is a great opportunity for you to gain additional exposure for your work/business while supporting our Friday Fare outreach at the same time. Proceeds will help fund our Friday Fare ministry.
Friday Fare is a weekend meal program that serves families in need in the Westerville School District. Westerville Christian Church volunteers deliver bags to schools that contain two meals for a family of four. Bags are distributed by the schools to our families each Friday – hence the name, Friday Fare.
Friday Fare is not based upon any specific religious denomination. It serves children/families from all religious faiths. In fact, to protect the privacy of the families served, the church does not receive the names or information about the families we assist. Recipients are recommended by school personnel who know each student’s situation and who target families in their buildings who need a little extra help.
RULES & REGULATIONS
UPDATE AS OF MAY 1, 2019: ALL DIRECT SALES SPACES HAVE BEEN FILLED.
- Limited spaces are available, so limited space for each category. We are only accepting 10% Direct Sales. No food vendors please.
- Once accepted, payment will be due immediately.
- Each booth will be provided an 8 foot space with 2 chairs. (We do have some 10 foot spaces available upon request. This is a first come, first served reservation.) You are responsible for your own table. If you need electricity, please specify in your application. These are on a first come, first served basis as well.
- Aisles are to remain clear. Decorate the designated booth space with appropriate items and materials of interest that are related to the products sold by the vendor. Vendors are required to supply their own power cords and trash containers. One company per booth is permitted.
- Vendors will have access starting at 7:30A on November 2, 2019 to set up and will have the booth(s) manned during all show hours. All booths are to be ready by 8:45A. A limited number of dollies will be available on a first come, first served basis. We encourage you to bring your own.
- Vendors will not dismantle or breakdown booths until the end of the show. Vendor agrees to completely remove booth(s) from show site by the final move-out time, which is two hours after the end of the show, or be subject to a $25 penalty fee. Please do not pull your vehicle up in front of the awning or next to the building until you have everything ready to load up.
- Please be considerate and have patience so everyone has a great day!
- All applicable sales tax and licensing are your sole responsibility.
- NO REFUNDS for CANCELLATIONS.
We will send you an email to let you know if your application has been accepted. If accepted, a non-refundable booth fee of $40.00 is due immediately.
Questions? Email Tracy Rush at email@example.com.